This training opportunity is offered to NWRESD Staff and presented by Weber Associates.
"I'm Spread So Thin You Can See Through Me!"
NWRESD Washington Service Center | January 30-31, 2020
Most busy professionals have more on their plate than ever! This workshop teaches attendees how to use new tools and devices to manage all the details.
Dave Weber, President/CEO, Weber Associates.
Workshops (two times available--select one when registering)
1. Afternoon Session
- Date/Time: January 30, 2020; 12:30 - 3:30 pm
2. Morning Session
- Time: January 31, 2020; 8:00 - 11:00 am
Cost: $150.00| Flyer: Weber Workshops
1. NWRESD employees can request use of their HR conference dollars. Please complete the Conference Request on-line form (in Frontline Education) and submit. Please do not register for the conference until you receive official confirmation from HR that you have been approved! Please eMail your HR conference approval to D. Farrar and then you can register. To automatically receive PDU credits to your Professional Development Log, please register in Frontline. However, you will still need to register on this site to be able to attend.
2. PayPal payments accepted. If HR Conference Dollars are not available, please use PayPal. Please complete at check-out. PayPal account not required.
3. Invoice my district or agency. Your district/agency will be invoiced for your attendance after the event.
Your registration will reflect "awaiting payment" until NWRESD staff manually updates the record.
Registrations cancelled on or prior to 1/24/2020 will be refunded 100%.
Registrations cancelled on or after 1/25/2020 will not be refunded.
For more information, please contact:
-Stacy Rager, questions regarding workshop content
-Darliene Farrar, questions regarding attendance (503.614-1433)