This training opportunity is offered to all NWRESD Staff and presented by Weber Associates.
Sticks & Stones Exposed: The Truth Behind Words and Relationships
NWRESD Washington Service Center | January 30 or 31, 2020
The Sticks & Stones presentation is Dave Weber’s “hottest” program based off his best-selling book, “Sticks and Stones Exposed: The Power of Words”. According to the Gallop Organization, over 80% of the people who leave or quit an organization do so because of negative relationship issues that exist in the workplace. The impact this has on morale, productivity, customer service, absenteeism, safety, learning, dealing with change, etc. is devastating. Dave will cover the topics of Internal Culture/Atmosphere, Communication, Team Building, and Strategic Focus. This is a “can’t miss” training that will benefit all!
Dave Weber, President/CEO, Weber Associates.
Workshops (two times available--select one when registering)
1. Morning Session
- Date/Time: January 30, 2020; 8:00 - 11:00 am
2. Afternoon Session
- Time: January 31, 2020; 12:30 - 3:30 pm
Cost: $150.00| Flyer: Weber Workshops
1. NWRESD employees can request use of their HR conference dollars. Please complete the Conference Request on-line form (in Frontline Education) and submit. Please do not register for the conference until you receive official confirmation from HR that you have been approved! Please eMail your HR conference approval to D. Farrar and then you can register. To automatically receive PDU credits to your Professional Development Log, please register in Frontline. However, you will still need to register on this site to be able to attend.
2. PayPal payments accepted. If HR Conference Dollars are not available, please use PayPal. Please complete at check-out. PayPal account not required.
3. Invoice my district or agency. Your district/agency will be invoiced for your attendance after the event.
Your registration will reflect "awaiting payment" until NWRESD staff manually updates the record.
Registrations cancelled on or prior to 1/23/2020 will be refunded 100%.
Registrations cancelled on or after 1/24/2020 will not be refunded.
For more information, please contact:
-Stacy Rager, questions regarding workshop content
-Darliene Farrar, questions regarding attendance (503.614-1433)