Collaborative Problem Solving Workshop
Tier II Intensive Training Workshop
Presented By: Randi Cooper
Northwest Regional ESD is pleased to invite graduates of our Tier I Training to take the next step in the pathway to fully integrating the Collaborative Problem Solving (CPS) model. Presented by Think:Kids certified professional trainer, Randi Cooper.
This 2‐1/2 day intensive training is intended for educators, mental health clinicians, parents, and community partners.
During this interactive training you will practice strategies for implementing the CPS approach in the most challenging situations, learn how to support others' growth in the application of the model, address common resistances, (a lack of the "buy in"), and understand when and how to use relational vs. didactic skills training. For more information about the CPS model visit: www.thinkkids.org.
Collaborative Problem Solving Tier I Graduate
BEFORE REGISTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST COMPLETE THE REQUIRED APPLICATION QUESTIONS, FOUND THROUGH THE FLYER.
- Completed a Tier I training provided by Think:Kids certified trainers in the last 2 years.
- It has been at least 6 months (or more) since you attended the Tier I training so that participants have an opportunity to apply and practice what they learn
Tier II Flyer
If you qualify for the workshop the coordinator will email you a registration code. At that time you can register using one of the Payment Options below
Time, Date, & Location:
*29-30 May 2019 - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
*31 May 2019 - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm*NWRESD, 5825 NE Ray Circle, Hillsboro, OR 97124
$300 per person, includes materials and lunch (no lunch provided on 5/31/2019).
If you want to pay with a credit card...
- When registering, under Payment Type, click PayPal at checkout (PayPal account not needed).
- Pay at the end of the registration process by clicking Pay Online.
If you are a NWRESD employee* (Classified or Licensed)...
* Usually indicated by having a nwresd.k12.or.us email address
- There's no need to paid ahead of time because you can request use of HR dollars!
1. Submit your Conference Request, attaching a copy of the Tier II Flyer.
· mylearningplan.com > Forms > Classified/Licensed - Conference Requ...
2. Wait for the approval from your Supervisor
3. After you’ve received the approval, under Payment Type, click the NWRESD Only!!! option.
4. Email a copy or screenshot of the approval to Paul Thompson: email@example.com. He cannot complete your registration without the approval. Your registration will show “awaiting payment” until that time.
If you are from a District or ESD and want to be invoiced…
- When registering, under Payment Type, click Invoice my district or ESD.
- An invoice will be sent to the ESD or district after the training.
Registrations cancelled on or after 5/29/19 will not be refunded.
Registrations cancelled prior to 5/29/19 will be refunded 100%.
Paul Thompson | 503-614-1724
Kendra Staley | 503-614-1762
Darliene Farrar | 503-614-1433